Our reliable Occupational Therapists are as sought after as our Physical Therapist. Most of the time, the two are unknowingly interchanged by clients who come to us, but we always ensure our clients with respect to who is the best professional that can assist them best.
That is why when you are referred to the services of our occupational therapists, you can get assistance in the performance and training for your activities of daily living. The therapy includes:
- Exercises in Restoring Work Skills
- Training in the Use of Mobility Assistive Devices
- Coordinating Activities to Promote Independence
- Coordination Enhancement
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Sensory Functions Restoration and more
You will be encouraged to have an independent living. There will be bathroom assessment to determine your readiness to use the bathroom, as well as various therapeutic exercise that can help you with your body functions.